01/04/2016

Happy April's Fool Day 2016

Top 10 quotes to share with loved ones

April Fools' Day is celebrated every year on 1 April by playing practical jokes on close ones.

April Fool's Day is round the corner and everyone is all set to play naughty pranks on friends and family members. It falls on 1 April every year, and the day is also known as All Fools' Day.

IBTimes Singapore has gathered top quotes to share with your loved ones on the Fools day:
  • "April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four." - Mark Twain
  • "Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me." - Robert Frost, Cluster of Faith, 1962
  • "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Abraham Lincoln
  • "Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world hath more fools in it than ever." - Charles Lamb
  • "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." - Chinese Proverb
  • "I have great faith in fools - self-confidence, my friends call it." - Edgar Allan Poe
  • "We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance." - Japanese Proverb
  • "The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being, but to remind him that he is already degraded." - George Orwell
  • "It is better to weep with wise men than to laugh with fools." - Spanish Proverb
  • "I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it." - Jack Handey